2016 has been an exciting year for Clancy!
From our first real TV appearance, to qualifying for the RAE Class at the AKC Rally Nationals, achieving our Rally Advanced Excellent obedience title at the Keeshond Club of America National in Colorado, finishing as the top Keeshond in AKC Rally, to doing trick shows, creating lots of smiles through therapy dog visits, and having fun with dock diving, Clancy and I had a great 2016.
We will share pics of how our year went soon. We’ve been so busy, so apologies for not being able to blog much this year. We’ll see what 2017 brings!
For now, we’d like to wish everyone a happy, successful and healthy New Year!
As the saying goes, time flies when you’re having fun! We hope that you had some fun this past year with your dog(s) and pledge to keep having fun with ’em next year, too!
As you may already know from reading our blog throughout the year, Clancy and I had a fun and successful 2015, and look forward to the adventures that 2016 brings.
Keep being your dog’s best friend! ~ SSB
And Please Remember… a dog’s life is too short… try to do something memorable with them this coming year. Happy New Year!
We hope that Santa Paws treated everyone well and all enjoyed the holidays! All Our Best, Clancy and his “mom”, Stacie
As we say goodbye to 2014 and welcome in 2015, Clancy and I want to thank all of our followers and those that stop by because they are interested in enhancing their life with their own dog, or love Keeshonden or are a fan of Clancy’s.
Here’s a toast to all that love their dog! Happy New Year!
2014 has been a busy busy year for us… It’s been fun, educational, and productive despite some of the limitations a nagging neck injury from a car accident a few years ago still imposes upon me.
Clancy’s achievements we celebrated in 2014, beginning with the most recent accomplishments include:
- First leg of his Rally Advance Excellent title – American Kennel Club (AKC)
- United Kennel Club (UKC) Rally Obedience 3 (RO3) title
- Breaking his own dock diving record for Keeshonden with a 13 foot 2 inches jump
- Becoming the AKC (and North America Diving Dogs) first dock diving titled Keeshond -Dock Junior jumper (DJ) title
- AKC Companion Dog (CD) obedience title
- AKC Rally Excellent (RE) title
- Trick Dog Champion (TDCH) title (Do More With Your Dog!)
- 1st Place in Maryland DogFest Dog Talent Contest
- Trick Shows at numerous nursing homes, schools, and community events
- Featured in the Maryland Gazette for our trick videos to bring awareness to the neglected Keeshonden in Marjorie’s Kennel (New York Puppy Mill) (FOR EVERY 5OOO SIGNATURES ON THE PETITION AT WWW.KEESRESCUE.COM we will create and post a unique and fun dog trick video on YouTube.)
- Had a blast being with so many Keeshonden at the Keeshond Club of America National Specialty in Asheville, NC
- Earning numerous First Place ribbons in the competitions we’ve been in
- Creating THOUSANDS of smiles all year long with the dozens of Therapy Dog visits we do and just being out and about together
We look forward to what 2015 will bring and hope to keep motivating dog owners to bring out the best in their furry companions. Dogs are capable of so much more than we give them credit for. It’s up to you to encourage them and show them their potential!
Happy New Year everyone!!!
P.S. I am so sorry about the delay in posting Clancy’s trick videos. I have recently accepted a full-time promotion at my “day job” that does offer me the flexibility to grow FUNanimal Pet Services, however those combined with my continued devotion to doing things with Clancy, has not allowed me the time to complete the videos or contribute much to my blog as of late. Clancy and I owe TWO awesome trick videos now as the petition to Free The Kees in New York has reached over 25,000 signatures! With the holiday season coming to an end, I hope to get out the much anticipated “Clancy Steals Checkbook and Goes Shopping” video out on YouTube within the next week. After that video gets out, Clancy will perform another unique fun trick routine! (You will find a hint of what’s to come in the picture above. 😉 ) Keep spreading the word to tell the state of New York to enforce their own Puppy Mill laws to close down Marjorie’s Kennel in Harpursville, New York where 60+ neglected Keeshonden and a few other Spitz breeds are trying to survive the brutal New York winter outside… learn more and sign the petition at www.KeesRescue.com.